Show HN: Hyvor Talk – a better way to add comments to blogs https://ift.tt/37MCE88

Show HN: Hyvor Talk – a better way to add comments to blogs Hello HN! I'm Supun from Hyvor Talk ( https://talk.hyvor.com ), a commenting platform for websites. First, to be clear, Hyvor is the startup I'm building and Hyvor Talk is the first product of it. Here's how it started. I'm a PHP dev and I did a blog a little while ago. When it came to adding comments I didn't like the options available there for three reasons. 1. Some were not privacy-focused. They collected a bunch of user's data and placed ads on users' sites. 2. Most of them were not modern-looking. 3. Most of them were expensive. So, I created my own commenting system for my website with only comments and replies. After a few weeks, I thought it would be better if I could allow others to use this and solve the above 3 problems. So, in December 2019, I started working on this full time. Since then, I have developed many features (most of them are based on suggestions I got through our Discord server). Here are some features/facts about it. * It does not collect users' data. * It's fast because of no third party code, ads, etc. * It has a powerful AJAX-based moderation console. * It's completely free up to 40,000 page views per month. * It's fully customizable (colors, fonts, texts) - You can see some customized pages in our landing page. * It has a built-in spam detector. * I and my girlfriend (a graphic designer) worked hard to make the system as much as user-friendly and attractive. At the moment, I'm happy to say, 20+ websites use this commenting system actively. More than 1000 users have signed up as commenters. Thank you for checking this out! I'd love to hear your feedback. February 19, 2020 at 04:31PM

Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky