Show HN: Memoly, a subscription manager app built without code https://ift.tt/2HOTlFa

Show HN: Memoly, a subscription manager app built without code Hey HN community, I'm Sebastian, a Product Manager/Designer/Maker. I'd like for anyone with an idea to build and validate something quickly. I got into the #nocode thing earlier last year and wanted to see what's possible with the tools out there today. Over the last few months, I spent a lot of late nights and weekends on my side project. I'm very proud to present the result today. Meet Memoly (https://memoly.app). It's built entirely without code. To achieve my goal, I used this tech stack: Adalo, Zapier, Airtable, and Carrd. Memoly is available for iOS and Android. I came up with the idea to solve my own pain point. I have way too many subscriptions! When I forgot to cancel on time for a yearly plan, that renewal was costly. I wanted to create something that helps me to keep track of my spendings. Would love to hear your thoughts! Cheers, Sebastian February 23, 2020 at 01:03PM

Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky