Show HN: Little site to help connect the people on your street together https://ift.tt/2LEtvXu

Show HN: Little site to help connect the people on your street together Sooo I got to thinking about how I don't really want to be FB friends with the people on my street, but that it would still be pretty useful to be able to chat about local issues with my neighbours. https://streetmates.net This idea probably isn't going to appeal to HN much. It's not very revolutionary. But there sort of seems to be a bit of a gap for this level of geographically-close, online communication. I'm thinking of approaching the marketing side of it with small flyers in people's mailboxes, just keep it small, target a street at a time, so that there's a bit of localized inertia in the signups. It definitely has the chicken-and-egg problem (i.e. why would I sign up when no-one on my street has signed up). If anyone's got any comments, ideas or feedback - then please shout out. There's no monetization strategy behind it (yet), and I very much like the idea of helping to facilitate the creation of little street communities. July 5, 2019 at 10:16AM

Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky