Show HN: I Built a Spreadsheet of Productized Services https://ift.tt/2KceDxe

Show HN: I Built a Spreadsheet of Productized Services Hey HN, This weekend I built an excel spreadsheet so that you can come up with your next (scalable) service idea. If you are a consultant / agency and are looking to move from to build a scalable business / valuable asset, this is for you! WHY I built this: - Many people want to start their business but can't find an idea - Many people build stuff / services that nobody want - Ideas are great but execution is what matters: See what others have done successfully, get inspired, and do your own thing! The framework is called the Productized Service Matrix. --- It features in total: - 75 companies (making as low as a few thousand USD $/month to $50m/year) - 21 verticals/industries - 13 different business models The list is here: https://ift.tt/2YoNGLV I also run a productized service (see in my profile) and have been really interested in this space for the last months. July 28, 2019 at 05:32PM

Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky