Show HN: I built an addon as I was getting distracted in this lockdown period https://ift.tt/3bLyzDP

Show HN: I built an addon as I was getting distracted in this lockdown period Hello Everyone, I was getting distracted in this lockdown period. I started watching lots of online videos and started reading lots of online articles, news papers and forum posts. This ate up lot of my time and I was spending less time on what I should actually be doing. So I built a web browser (Chrome and Firefox) addon to avoid distraction. You can download it from https://ift.tt/2zMML1r Here are the features of this addon: 1. Unblock specified websites only during a configured time and period of every day e.g. say, youtube can be unblocked only from 7PM to 8PM. 2. Only specified number of browser tabs can be opened to avoid information overload and distraction. 3. All the links that the addon refused to open* is temporarily stored as a list so that you can revisit those links afterwards. Let me know what you think. This is my first addon so any feedback is really appreciated. You can send me your feedback at: switch[dot]off[at]europe[dot]com Replace [dot] with . and [at] with @ in the above email address to get the actual email id. Thanks and kind regards, Ajit [*] Either because that domain was blocked as per addon configuration or because the max open browser tabs limit was reached. April 30, 2020 at 11:27AM

Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky