Launch HN: Referlist – Increase email sign-ups via word of mouth referrals https://ift.tt/2ReXdFy

Launch HN: Referlist – Increase email sign-ups via word of mouth referrals Hi there HN! Excited to share Referlist (https://referlist.co/), a simple way to increase sign-ups on your landing page for pre-product launches. Give your users early access to your product when they share it with their friends! I make A LOT of landing pages. Whenever I want to test an idea, I'll make a website with a sign-up form to see how excited people are about a concept. I wanted to encourage word of mouth growth and incentivize my users to share these sites with their friends. Robinhood was able to amass nearly one million sign-ups via their referral program, so I tried googling for an easy way to add something similar to my page. Everything I found was expensive, too complicated and came pre-packaged with a landing page which I didn't want. I ended up building a custom solution for myself and it worked great! I noticed other friends launching projects doing the same, so we built Referlist to save everyone some time. No coding required. It's plug-and-play like Drift. Takes 5 minutes to setup. It's free to get started. You only pay if you get more than 100 sign-ups so you can feel free to launch as many failed experiments as your heart desires at no cost! You can export your users to CSV or Mailchimp. Also add a custom message, custom colors and seed your waitlist so that it doesn't look completely empty for the first few sign-ups. Any feedback is welcome! Also feel free to email me directly at parthi@referlist.co Cheers, Parthi and the Referlist team December 3, 2019 at 01:17PM

Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky