Show HN: Desktop Viewer for WebAssembly Modules https://ift.tt/2GGyGmr

Show HN: Desktop Viewer for WebAssembly Modules Hello there, I’m working on a desktop viewer application for WebAssembly modules for Windows, macOS, and Linux, and I’m looking to have some feedback from real-world use. The application is fairly small, requires no installation for now, and is limited to the minimum functionality, but I have more features in mind for the future. Testers would get a free license including future releases. If you’re interested, drop me a mail at contact@thewaywarddeveloper.com with the platform(s) you could test on. It would be helpful if you could tell me about in what capacity do you work with WebAssembly, so I can have an idea about your use case. Thanks, wayward August 3, 2019 at 04:15PM

Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky