Show HN: Songcraft – Online Songwriting Platform and Guitar Tab Builder https://ift.tt/2JnIN3s

Show HN: Songcraft – Online Songwriting Platform and Guitar Tab Builder Hi HN! I'm Gabe, the creator of Songcraft ( https://ift.tt/2Oe8G4J ). I recently dove headfirst into songwriting, and I quickly grew frustrated with my process. I found songwriting difficult enough without having to wrangle a mess of different tools, and there's no great solution to build chord sheets and tabs (unless you love pure text input). So, I built Songcraft - an online songwriting platform and tab builder. The drag-and-drop editor makes it easy to jump from chords to lyrics to melodies. I added a chord progression generator and chord recommendation engine to ensure the ideas keep flowing. The integrated tuner, rhyming dictionary, metronome, and audio recorder allow you to stay focused without distraction. A few months ago I shared the beta on Hacker News and got some incredibly helpful feedback and some amazing beta users. Since then, I've revamped the product and made a ton of improvements and additions. Today is launch day, and I wouldn't be here without Hacker News! I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer any questions you may have. Drop a line here or at gabe@songcraft.io. March 20, 2019 at 05:21PM

Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky