Show HN: Startup with no website (GuerillaClick@gmail.com) http://bit.ly/2SoZaQP

Show HN: Startup with no website (GuerillaClick@gmail.com) Hey there, there are lot of disposable email services, but as I was thinking I realized 95% of the time, I don't care about my inbox. I just want to "verify my email". That's why I created a startup with no website, it's called guerillaclick@gmail.com, it's a credible domain (you don't say) and it will click on any "verify" links you send it to it. You can use aliases to get around of duplicate emails in the target system, so like guerillaclick+eralp@gmail.com guerillaclick+sdfaskdma@gmail.com guerillaclick+111@gmail.com so choose an alias and start using the service! I will provide a website to see the inbox of your alias. (maybe for services who send your pw in the email, but then you might be better off using other established servers.) Gmail API is a bit slow so it might take 30 seconds for email to be received on my end, keep in mind while testing! Best, February 6, 2019 at 02:16PM

Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky