Show HN: NET Core for CPanel (NexusCore) https://ift.tt/2AtxmQ6

Show HN: NET Core for CPanel (NexusCore) As .NET Core (dotnet core) is slowly gaining traction under startups and larger entities I decided to build a plugin for the well-known hosting control panel cPanel (or WHM). My personal belief is that .NET Core is a great investment for companies, and I want to help out the ecosystem by providing an easy way for companies to host their .net core applications without having to do all the plumbing themselves. NexusCore is targetted at (shared) webhosting companies, developers, enthusiasts and other people who love .net core. This plugin (NexusCore) allows you to set up .NET Core hosting packages within the hosting panel, basically allowing you to host the LAMP-stack for customers as well as .NET Core accounts. As I'm a developer, it also helps me host small web apps for clients. NexusCore is available in a freemium license model, you can host up to 5 accounts with the free license (forever), and if you need more clients we offer premium licenses. Note: I'm not affiliated with Microsoft and/or cPanel Inc but a third party developer sharing my love for the .net core product lines. https://nexuscore.io November 29, 2018 at 10:42AM

Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky