Show HN: Detoxify – Kicking out a bad habit? Track it with this https://ift.tt/2NEBIIQ

Show HN: Detoxify – Kicking out a bad habit? Track it with this Hey HN, I made Detoxify, right now it's just a simple addiction tracker, but I'd like to build it out to focus primarily on another goal: addiction replacement. I was addicted to video games for basically my whole life, and I found that willpower alone is not enough to fully quit - you need to track it and you need to replace it. So in the future I'd like Detoxify to be able to give you something back in a big way - if you spend 8 hours a day on video games, imagine if you could begin a 'detox' and then have the app issue you replacements for those hours. 8 hours of video games becomes 2 hours of Lego sent to your house, plus 2 hours of books, plus 4 hours of kayaking. If that sounds like something you'd like to support the development cycle of, please pick up a trial. https://ift.tt/2EjxjLM... October 13, 2018 at 08:55PM

Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky